Music Banter - View Single Post - Advice thread
Thread: Advice thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #140 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
(I don't mean to be condescending here...)
You weren't at all. Casually articulate as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
the "take a break advice" it's nice and all but that wasn't for me. One part of the reason why I joined the navy. I wanted to be doing something but not go to college right away. If I took a break and got a job, I highly doubt I would have been motivated enough to push myself to go to college afterwards.
I relate to that a lot. I see so many people jump right out of high school into college into a full time job into starting a family and I feel like they miss out. It'd be nice to just plug away at something for a few years and come out with enough money to go to college and maybe be able do some stuff with art or join a band for a while but the military may not be for me. I don't seem myself settled into a job until my late 20s though. There's a lot that I want to do.

Also, I feel as though I need to be constantly stimulated. I hate the feeling of not accomplishing anything for long periods of time. I do need to fight my instincts if I'm about to commit to something that I can't handle though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
That wasn't a personal insult to Tumor, it's a probability. A significantly large percentage of females in the Navy end up pregnant within the first 18 months of service.
Whether you were calling me a whore or not (and you weren't although I wouldn't really care if you were), you were right. I haven't researched this enough, I don't know if I want to do it, and there might be a better solution out there for me. Good news is I have time.

I feel the need to mention that Kayleigh is the sweetest person in the fuckin' world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote