Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey there!!
Thread: Hey there!!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 08:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Peridoks
Groupie

Talking Hey there!!

Hey everyone! Im brand new to the site and im pretty excited to talk with so many likeminded people. I like pretty much all kinds of rock. Pop rock, punk, ska, industrial, grunge, classic, but I dont like extremely heavy scream-metal. It just feels like im listening to garbled nonsense. I'm not a big fan of rap or hip hop either, although there are a few exceptions.

Some of my favorite bands are Pink Floyd, The Foo Fighters, Queen, Journey, Bob Marley, Sublime, 311, SOAD, and I really love 90's pop rock like The Gin Blossoms, Wallflowers, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Third Eye Blind, etc.

I'm also an aspiring singer. Right now im in a couple of different projects... The first is an alternative rock band which is, more or less just for fun. And the other is an acoustic cover band, which might seem like the less serious of the two, but we actually do a lot more than the other project. More songs, more practices, more recordings, and overall more work. I love em both tho. Theyre both a lot of fun for me.

Well, I suppose that about sums it up. Later everybody!
Peridoks is offline   Reply With Quote