Music Banter - View Single Post - Can God Give Free Will?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 02:59 AM   #54 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
If he died to save us all from Hell, then why do our actions matter? How can our bad behavior send us to Hell if he already died to save us?
our actions truly don't matter. Look it up in the bible and it will tell you this indirectly. the only way our bad behavior will send us to Hell is if we die and decide to not acknowledge Him and repent for our sins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
If god uses WEP, then he's a moron, and his shit will get hacked in a matter of minutes. It's all about WPA2 + TKIP. Praise the lord.
lol I was going to make a similar comment but you beat me to the punch. A perfect being would upgrade his **** to the most secure. WEP is so easy to get into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Sort of on topic: I'm no theologist, but if you commit a crime such as murder and hate crimes, and do not have God in your heart there is no way you will get into Heaven or be cleansed etc. I'm not entirely sure about reformed murderers etc, but the consensus is that God will look back on an individuals life, weigh up how they behaved, treated others and whether they had any love in their hearts and determine if they deserve an all access pass to heaven or not.
This is a common misconception. Some people believe that God will look over your life and see whether you were inherently a good person or bad one past off of your past decisions but that's not true at all.

When he died on the cross for our sins, all we have to do is repent and believe that he is real and voila up to heaven you go.

That's why I said earlier that you can be the most wicked person but if you repent for your sins and acknowledge him as your lord and savoir then you are technically "saved". You won't go to hell when you die within mins. Probably one of the main reasons that people pray and do this while on deathrow. Mainly because they are scared of the afterlife and they rather do this and get to heaven than to just keep believing that their body is just going to rot in the ground.

Wait. I think they burn inmates bodies that would be most cost effective
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote