Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Apologies for the absence....

To any who may be bothered enough to read my journal, my apologies for the somewhat longer than expected delay in posting. Sometimes life gets in the way.... Normal service has now been resumed.

Again, to any who care, I will shortly be introducing two new sections to my journal. The first will be a focus on a particular band or artiste, doing the best I can to give you a flavour of what they're about, reviewing if not their full catalogue then parts of it, and of course posting some of their songs. I'll be calling this TAKING CENTRE STAGE.

The second part will be called SPINNING THE WHEEL, and will involve random albums from my collection being reviewed. Up to now I have picked my favourite albums to post here (who wouldn't?), and this practice will continue, however for each favourite album that I review I will do my best to parallel this with one chosen at random from my database. It could be a terrible album, a great album, a so-so one, or even one (and there are many in my collection like this) that I haven't even listened to yet! Hopefully it'll make things a little more interesting, both for my readers, and hey, for me too!

Hope you enjoy the changes and again sorry for being away so long. Nice to have yaz along and hopefully you'll stick with me for what will, with any luck, be a fun ride!