Music Banter - View Single Post - Fat People - A Burden On The State?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #73 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincaptain View Post
I'm new to these kind of discussions on in this forum and it was never my intention to make anyone feel hurt because of their personal situation. Personally, I had four grandparents that lived unhealthy lifestyles and none of them lived past 65 and it's my goal to live beyond that, so I try to live as healthy a lifestyle as possible. I know for some it's harder and I probably didn't see it that way at first.
it's okay sometimes these type of discussions can get a little out of hand when people feel very passionate about their opinion/stance on an issue.

On my mother's side of the family most of her sisters are on the heavier side but no one is to the point where they are obese and only one has gotten diabetes type 2 being my mother.

Even though I'm considered overweight due to that stupid BMI scale that needs to be thrown out because it doesn't take into account body fat percentage I'm pretty healthy by the way I eat and that I make sure that I'm jogging every other morning and on the off days, I make sure that I keep myself busy as far as moving around going for a walk things like that.

My personal goal is to avoid getting diabetes type 2 because that's so easily prevented.

I'm healthier than someone that weighs less than me but drinks beer and smokes. I'd be able to outrun them in a heart beat.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote