Music Banter - View Single Post - Fat People - A Burden On The State?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #79 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Just so this is clear I didnt project any insults directly onto anyone in this debate. Or insinuate that I suspected someone had a serious issue with weight here, and specificly make light of their own personal struggles.(if someone feels I did please enlighten me) Just stated the fact that tax payers shouldnt suffer for someones refusal to help initiate the first step of trying to help themselves. If I were three hundred and fifty pounds would it be ok for me to use the word fat, and joke around about it? My intentions arent to try an bring anyone down or justify my own self worth by insulting another. Im just a little more abrasive with my take on things than some people sometimes I guess. I thought once your an adult your not expected to be pampered quite so much. This is obviously a sensitive subject for a lot of people.
You keep crying burden on tax payers like the same people that will be receiving benefits didn't pay taxes at one point in time. The fact that they DID pay taxes also entitles them to receive said benefits. You'll have to pay the stupid taxes anyways why do you care where it goes to?

Not everyone is as strong willed as you are to just realize one day that they need to change and start seeking help.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote