Music Banter - View Single Post - The Joys Of Mumu
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Default The Joys Of Mumu

Ok, If some have you been seeing, I've been constantly posting a link, and making a reference. Thing is, I'm even annoying myself with it. That's why I decided to make a thread for the mumuplayer.

For those who don't know, the concept is simple. I don't know who started it, but it's pretty well moderated thus far. Essentially, you upload songs, and everyone involved listens to them while you chat about it.

The draw is, you share a multimedia experience. Forcing people, and yourselves, to be exposed to the music directly to each other rather than just describing it. It's a bonding experience, and in most cases a very peaceful friendly one(as long as you're not butthurt by other people's opinions).

MuMu Player Musicbanter

If you haven't given it a shot, I recommend you do. I know it's empty a LOT, and it defeats the purpose if you can't get at least 3(sadly, you can only have 5) people going at once. However, once you do, the bonding experience is amazing.

I know it's a hard thing to organize, but that's why I decided to set my official mumu time to 10 PM - 12 PM US/Canada Eastern consistently. If not full, anybody who is only vaguely curious about what's going on can check in at that time, and give it a demo run.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God

Last edited by Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra; 06-03-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote