Music Banter - View Single Post - Songs of the Summer
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
Zaqarbal
Music Addict

* Los Diablos: Un rayo de sol ("A sunray", 1970).

♫"Sha la la la la, oh, oh, oh.....................Sha la la la la, oh, oh, oh
Un rayo de sol, oh, oh, oh....................A sunray, oh, oh, oh...
me trajo tu amor, oh, oh, oh.......................brought your love to me, oh, oh, oh...♫
(...)"

* Radio Futura
: Escuela de calor ("School of Heat", 1984). Perhaps some of you know it because of Guitar Hero, but this is a "summer classic" in the Hispanic world since 27 years ago:

♫ "Arde la calle al sol de poniente, ................................ Streets are burning under the setting sun,
hay tribus ocultas cerca del río ................................ there are hidden tribes near the river
esperando que caiga la noche. ................................ waiting for the night to fall.
¡Hace falta valor, hace falta valor! ................................ You gotta be brave! You gotta be brave!
¡Ven a la escuela de calor! ................................ Come to the school of heat!

«Sé lo que tengo que hacer para conseguir ................................ «I know what I have to do
que tú estés loco por mí; ................................ to make you crazy for me;
ven a mi lado y 'comprueba el tejido' mas... ................................ get close to me and 'check the fabric' but...
...¡cuida esas manos, chico!
» ................................ ...mind those hands, boy!»

Esa paloma sobrevuela el peligro: ................................ That dove flies over the danger:
aprendió en una escuela de calor. ................................ she learned in a school of heat.

Vas por ahí sin prestar atención ................................ You walk around without paying attention
y cae sobre tí una maldición. ................................ and you get a curse.
En las piscinas privadas las chicas ................................ In private swimming pools, girls
desnudan sus cuerpos al sol. ................................ undress their bodies under the sun.

No des un paso, no des un mal paso, ................................ Don't take a step, don't take a false step,
esto es una escuela de calor. ................................ this is a school of heat.

Deja que me acerque, ................................ Let me get closer,
deja que me acerque a tí. ................................ let me get closer to you.
Quiero vivir del aire, ................................ I want to live on air,
quiero salir de aquí. ................................ I want to get out of here.

Arde la calle al sol de poniente, ................................ Streets are burning under the setting sun,
hay tribus ocultas cerca del río, ................................ there are hidden tribes near the river,
esperando que caiga la noche estoy. ................................ I'm waiting for the night to fall.
¡Hace falta valor! ¡Hace falta valor! ................................ You gotta be brave! You gotta be brave!
¡Ven a la escuela de calor! ................................ Come to the school of heat." ♫

Last edited by Zaqarbal; 06-05-2011 at 10:35 AM.
Zaqarbal is offline   Reply With Quote