Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #26 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Still to come, later in the programme...

As mentioned already, I will be introducing some new elements into my journal, of which “Spinning the Wheel” and "Taking Centre Stage" will be two, but I will also be starting “Random Track of the Day”, in which I pick a track at random from my collection and tell you about it and upload it --- could be good, could be great, could be bad, could be something I haven't even listened to yet! Also I'll be taking some of my favourite tracks and mixing them together so that they all flow one into the other, and uploading that to the site, while also explaining what's in it and how the tracks merge together. That will be called Ten from Trollheart, as I'll be mixing (you guessed it!) ten tracks in each file.

As ever, comment and discussion is invited. If you like/hate any of these new sections, do please let me know. More sections and features will be added as they come to me in feverish drug-induced dreams, providing the King of the Potato People lets me....