Music Banter - View Single Post - music genius help me: anyone knows this song? very good music,but dont know who sings
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
bodydashi
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drgnk View Post
No idea about this one.
I can give you advice how to identify this song but this task requires certain skills and knowledge.
Process this part of audio file in a program Movie Maker (part of Windows XP OS) and create your own video (add to that audio file, some picture from internet reffering for example to words ''my man can"). Register your account on youtube and after that upload your new video clip on youtube. You can put your question as a title of posted video (for example, "please help, unknown song title"?) After that you can forward that youtube link to many questions & answers sites (answerbank, answerbag, yahoo answers...) or many different music forums such as this one.
I was very sucessfull with this method (3 out of 4 songs identified).

Best regards

p.s.theanswebank.co.uk had the best results. Maybe you should post your hotfile link there directly (if the previously described method is too difficult for you) but from my experience people have better response on youtube links.
thanks for your idea, but i really dont have that time to execute it.
bodydashi is offline   Reply With Quote