Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #1058 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

I thought Dirk's shot at the buzzer was going in. Great defense by Haslem by not jumping for the pump fake, but Dirk can get a good look anytime he wants to. He just couldn't nail it. Tough loss for the Mavs tonight cause now after stealing one in Miami with that great comeback they are once again facing some very tough odds to win the series.

In my opinion this series is exactly how Miami imagined their tema being when they signed LeBron and Bosh... Wade and LeBron taking over at different times, tonight Wade was money and LeBron was more of a passer. Bosh being good enough that you c an't forget about him, hitting the game winner, and overall just insane athleticism and great defense. Joel Anthony and Haslem are gonna be the unsung heroes if the Heat win but they've really battled all series doing the little things and playing defense.

Wade just really impressed me tonight. I've never been a huge Wade fan to be honest but even in his post game press conferences you could tell he just wanted it more than anyone else and wouldn't let his team lose. I also wanna remind everyone that there is a reason that Wade has been outshining LeBron in the 4th, and that's because Kidd is on Wade and Marion is on LeBron. Huge difference in defensive ability right there.

-Also I'll say Bosh has been playing bad defense. A few times on rotations the Mavs either nailed 3s or missed decent looks because Bosh didn't run them off the line. He hesitated too much, he needs to run full speed for the block and if they pump fake, so be it. Better a 2 than a 3.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote