Music Banter - View Single Post - Foodbox (Food & Recipes)
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 10:53 PM   #288 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by theairwasthick View Post
I ate scampi for the first time today, it was awesome.

It was just cheap ASDA scampi but I liked it, it makes me want to try some really good quality scampi

mmm scampi

I like shrimp scampi with a lemon/garlic aioli sauce topped with shredded Locatelli cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crukster View Post
I first ate scampi at my grandmother's wake. It gives me confusing feelings about the day. On the one hand I was sad my nan was dead. But on the other, I like scampi...
Sorry to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Seafood, in general, tastes just fine. EVERYTHING EXCEPT OYSTERS. Fucking oysters. That green shit in the middle tastes like stale mucous and battery acid. How do people eat that crap?

I have the most open-minded taste buds out of anyone I've ever met. I'd even eat armadillo if I had a chance. But I'm sorry... there has to be something wrong with people that think oysters taste pleasant. And I was born and raised in Louisiana... so that's saying something.
There are a lot of bars around here that all you can eat oysters night. I had them a couple of times. The thing I don't like is the green soupy thing in the lobster tail, I know that some people like to eat that stuff

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote