Music Banter - View Single Post - music genius help me: anyone knows this song? very good music,but dont know who sings
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 04:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
drgnk
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodydashi View Post
The song is very good, the music is very awesome and unforgettable, the tittle is definitely not "my man can", i named it so because the female singer sings "my man can" two times.

pls download it from the hotfile, dont worry,it is only one small part of whole songs, it is only 500kb or so.

(as i cannot post direct link here, so please see the download link in the attached text file)

thanks for help!
Bodyashi, do you have complete audio file of that song? This sample is too short for identification. I have recently discovered 2 sites and 2 programs for music identification but I would need longer sample in order to try to recognize that song title (complete song if possible). No guaranties of course. You can post here download link even if you don't have sufficient number of posts. Just post download link without www and http:// parts. For example: hotfile.com/dl/107770271/e44ceef/my_man_can.MP3.html

Regards
drgnk is offline   Reply With Quote