Music Banter - View Single Post - Promotion Problems
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 04:33 AM   #23 (permalink)
Sharky
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltiraaz
This may not be an advertising space but it isnt a boxing ring either.

Let the Mod's do their job indeed. Quit arguing like whiny two year olds or I'll see to it that your taken care of around here.

Sharky has a point, people ARE taking advantage of space around here for advertising sakes, and its not like he/she (sorry if i'm mistaken) is acting like a Moderator or someone of high rank. It's called doing good. If you plan on bickering like babies who need their diapers changed do it somewhere else. Or else.

Might I add that Sharky is correct on this issue. KFS, I dont know whats up your a$$, but get it out quickly or your time here is counted, consider yourself warned.
Eltiraaz, thankyou VERY much. Hopefully this flaming will end here.

Alejo, my reason for bringing this promotion issue to the surface like this is I don't see much moderator reaction to it. It's either disallowed or it's not, and no offense but I don't see a lot of point in waiting for it to become a problem before you deal with it. As if it's not a problem already.

Guys if you want us to leave the running of the forum completely up to you, then that means you'll have to SORT IT. We'll help you out by reporting bad posts, all of us will try our best to reduce your workload, but at the end of the day our help is only worth as much as what you do with that help.

Maybe Rockafella should get some more moderators who are in different timezones...
Sharky is offline   Reply With Quote