Music Banter - View Single Post - Confess Your Little Quirks
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:13 PM   #746 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
I have one for the thread, when I meet people for the first time I have to shake their hand in the most traditional handshake position. No fist bump, no upwards shake, its the traditional 'I am an adult' handshake as I see it. If I like the person after the first interaction, I will shake their hand every time I greet them, whereas if I didnt really care for them I'll only say hello and give them a head nod, unless they are with someone I did like and do shake hands with, just so as not to disrespect them.
ugh hand shaking kind of weirds me out. I don't know how clean people's hands are. I rather do a fist pump than have to shake someone's hand then all I can think about is washing my hands or getting to some hand sanitizer quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilChuck View Post
This next one is going to sound really sexist, but I say 'sir' at the end of 'thank you' if I am served somewhere by a male, but don't say 'ma'am' if its a woman I just leave it as the 'thank you'. I feel like ma'am is far more formal and makes things awkward in most situations in comparison to sir, and dont know of any more casual ways to reference a lady in that situation.
The general response I get from calling women ma'am is that they claim it makes them feel old so they don't like to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Pat View Post
Accents in general do not bother me. I'm not used to Northern accents, but I don't hate people because of it... It just seems illogical and immature.
Accents don't have much effect on me but I do understand how it'll bother someone to have to deal with an accent they aren't used to.

I find it a bit weird how people find certain accents sexy. Accents do absolutely nothing for me.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote