Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 06:11 AM   #207 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

I really don't remember all of this dream I had last night, and that's making it all the more unsettling to me.

I remember that I was with a large group of people I don't know. The world outside was really industrial, and we were all around some sort of nuclear power plant. As the dream progressed, I realized that the reason everything was so messed up was because this plant had a meltdown of some sort about a hundred years previous. I also came to discover that I was a ghost guiding these people around, having died when the meltdown occurred.

The reason I was mainly there is because many of the other ghosts were angry and had found a way to complete destroy everyone else in the world. I was no part of this, so I was supposed to help the living people. As the dream continued, I became more and more disillusioned with humanity and just let them get careless and begin offing themselves one by one.

Finally, they told me that they had a way to bring me back from the dead, but the cost was that there was going to be nothing after my life ran out; I was just going to die and be done with it. No more being a ghost for me.

I don't remember a whole lot else, but I remember that I accepted it. Right as I accepted the deal and was brought back to life, I looked up and saw a huge cement silo tipping over and falling on me. There was seriously about 5 complete seconds of nothing, then I woke up all covered in sweat and shaking.

Horrible, horrible, horrible dream.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung

Last edited by ThePhanastasio; 06-07-2011 at 06:17 AM.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote