Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #16165 (permalink)
Flyingpig437
Music Addict

On the bus on the way home from town today the bus driver unexpectedly got out of his little cabin at a bus stop and ordred two kids who’d been playfighting on the backseats to get off. I didn’t hear most of what he was shouting at them ‘cause I had Pixies Doolittle but it was finishing so I heard some of what he aid. Another bus from the same depot pulled up and the driver of that got on. The driver of my bus said to him ‘get them two off ‘cause if I do it I’ll end up smashing their ****in’ faces in. He then got off and sat on the bench of the bus shelter while the other bus driver told the kids to ‘get off to keep the peace’. They then got off and I guess are still there waiting for the next bus which has just left town about 5 mins ago and won’t get to where they are for another 45 mins! Ha ha. I think the bus driver was an tight **** though really. I don't know if they'd been saying something offensive but get thrown off abus for playfighting is a bit much. When the driver got off at the depot where they change drivers he apoligised to everyone for swearing and some old biddy put up her hand to gesture 'it's alright'. No doubt she approved of what he'd done. That's the English for you. Total uptight *******s.