Music Banter - View Single Post - Auto-subscribe to threads I post on
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastardofYoung View Post
cool got it. The only thing I wish was on here that is on another similar forum I go to is the notifications on the top panel. Like where we have the private message up top...

On the other one, if you get a vistior message or a friend request or anything it shows right on top when you log in under "notifications" and will say you have one. On here you have to check the CP. I had one visitor message I missed cause I only click on user CP if i wanna change my avatar or something.

Be nice to have a "notification" button on top that alerts you as soon as you come on that you have a friend request or that somebody has posted to your profile, without having to click on "User CP" every time.

That and also on the other site your user name on top above the private message notification is linked to your profile, so it goes there. here it is click on user CP and then click on your profile to go to it.

These things arent big deals, I am probably just being lazy... but I am just OCD about these things.
I believe the notification thing was on the list submitted to the admin. So we just have to wait and see what happens.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote