Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 05:20 AM   #8549 (permalink)
The Virgin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
you're ****ing out of order. Why are you even still here? all youi talk about is how you've never taken a ****ing cock up the arse and your hatred for women, BOOOOOORING.
i'm sorry if you stumble across those posts of mine that discusses those things but fyi, 90% of my posts here are sensible and on track with the thread subject. yes i agree i'm sometimes boring but that's just the 10%. it's not my fault if you've only read the 10%. stay longer for awhile in this site and you might discover the remaining 90%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
Also I'll add I want The Virgin to stick around. I enjoy picking on you from time to time, but anyone who can take so much hate, even if it's warranted, and still carry on without caring is a member i want around.
Thank you. I can kiss you for saying that but unfortunately, I already have a boyfriend so I'll just give you this smiley:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Come on guys she just stated her disliking for the dude, and we all have someone on here we dislike...no?..... I can bet at one time or another you've made known your disliking of someone on mb or how they annoy you at least. I dont really care either way about the guy myself, sometimes he's funny and sometimes I wonder if the dude has mental issues, but personaly I thought her comment was funny.
I'm not mentally retarded. if i were so then i would be illeterate but i'm not. and guess what, i can read. duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
i can tolerate him if he practises some degree of self-restraint
i don't need your toleration. and why do i need self-restraint? i'm not a wild animal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
thank you sir.
The Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote