Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson - Bad
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 09:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
BastardofYoung
Buzz Killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjs2d308 View Post
Bad was good minus nothing only because it was 80's michael jackson that everyone pays homeage to. SO this is me being everyone paying homeage.
well if there was anything he did after the 80's worth talking about it would be different. But no matter what anyone says "Dangerous" was a lump of turd, as was "Invincible"... haven't bothered with anything else since.

His legacy would of been far better to me if he called it a day after "Bad".

His death changed everything, amazing how after he died a lot of the people who were talking crap about him the day before all of a sudden treated him like he was a saint. The day before it was considered uncool to have his music on your mp3 player, and then all of a sudden it was uncool to not have him on there. His death was his best publicity stunt and marked a return to form for his career... Just a shame he isn't around to see it, though in all likeliness if he was around, it would not be as strong as it is and all that would be irrelevant anyways.

I like Micheal Jackson, but I never got caught up in the whole after death special element of it all, and the sudden retro craze it caused. I got sick of seeing the guy treated as some sort of messiah by people who would of treated him like he was the antichrist when he was alive. The sudden switch in people just turned me off.

‎"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people." - Jack Handey.
BastardofYoung is offline   Reply With Quote