Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 PM   #86 (permalink)
The Virgin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian E Coleman View Post
Well if I were going to make decisions based on worst case scenarios, I suppose I might have a lot of different stances. I don't have a definitive right or wrong answer to the question of gun control.

But let me put it this way, and you tell me if it's unfair. Should people be allowed the bring weapons onto an airplane? What if there was a hijacker? The rules against bringing dangerous objects onto the plane wouldn't be a 100% guarantee that it wouldn't happen. If everyone was allowed to have a gun, maybe someone could stop the hijacker. It would also make it a lot easier to hijack a plane though wouldn't it? And let's say your family was on the plane... but then what about all those other people on the plane. Is it really just about you and your right to defend you and your family? Or does the safety of all the other people come into the equation too?
how did the hijacker got into the plane with a gun undetected in the first place? the more it would be dangerous if you let all plane passengers carry a gun.
The Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote