Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #421 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
Dirty says the mods are flat out lying. The only warning was reversed a day later. Dirty will not respond anymore to this thread til hes unbanned, and then he will reveal the real truth. See you in 28.

I am simply the messanger, I do not really give a shit about any of this. I have no idea why he asked me to post this considering how wonderful things turned out last time I posted on behalf of someone who was banned but he did and I think we should all just drop the subject.

A bunch of people on both sides seem to have taken up this self riteous attitude...they think they're always right. I don't care for it at all. I know I've acted like a chode at times and I realize that I can be a huge bitch, but so can the rest of you. This entire ordeal makes me feel like a little kid being sent to the principal's office again.
Trust you to jump on the bandwagon. We all know what you did to boobs.

Some people really need to grow up, get the **** over it.

How about putting your wasted breath into some music threads instead of adding to unnecessary drama.

Dirty was banned, he deserved it, and that's final. If you don't like it, call someone who cares.