Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 11:38 PM   #431 (permalink)
someonecompletelyrandom
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Or you can just pull a SATCHMO and give him a year ban 5 minutes after he returns, for no apparent reason, that will make a point. GuitarBizarre will gladly support you.

I'm also glad to see the Mods have extended their area of responsibility and enforcement to now serve more of the World Wide Web, watch out world.

Why is it that no one has mentioned how ridiculous oojay's infraction a few pages back is? Seriously, come on Duga, you're a grown ass man. Act like it.

It's also funny that the mods scoff at anyone who dares to offer an opinion on the matter that "we don't have all the facts", the same facts you refuse to disclose in this very case. So how we, in your eyes, to form an opinion on the issue? Oh, that's right, you won't have your actions be held accountable to the public. What a great form of leadership we have made for ourselves MusicBanter.

This whole situation is the equivalent of people getting fired from their jobs for posting on Facebook. People sticking their nose where it doesn't belong and over-reaching their boundaries.

But of course, my opinion doesn't count, because I don't have all the facts...
It's because we're all evil and want to revoke everyone's freedom.