Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:01 AM   #452 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The Virgin is fine because he's not going around insulting people which is more serious than the light trolling that he does from time to time.
When his trolling gets more extreme that's when he gets banned like he did for a week.
^Exactly^!

Its not like its the first time he's (Dirty) been banned. (I like Dirty also). But I might suggest, as for myself, I totally trust and respect the judgment by all of our current Mods. I don't really see how we could ask for a better Mod team than the one we have now. These ladies and gentlemen are a lot more reluctant than some of other Mods in the past would've been when it comes to banning members. To be completely honest, I dont know of one Mod that has been unfair to anyone here at MB since Ive been here, when these guys & gals decide to retire as a Mod, they put a lot of consideration and effort into making decisions on who will be replacements. We should also understand that MB holds high expectations and a certain amount of "higher Standards" as to say, here at MB. That's why we're # 1.