Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:12 AM   #453 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalsBass View Post
^Exactly^!

Its not like its the first time he's (Dirty) been banned. (I like Dirty also). But I might suggest, as for myself, I totally trust and respect the judgment by all of our current Mods. I don't really see how we could ask for a better Mod team than the one we have now. These ladies and gentlemen are a lot more reluctant than some of other Mods in the past would've been when it comes to banning members. To be completely honest, I dont know of one Mod that has been unfair to anyone here at MB since Ive been here, when these guys & gals decide to retire as a Mod, they put a lot of consideration and effort into making decisions on who will be replacements. We should also understand that MB holds high expectations and a certain amount of "higher Standards" as to say, here at MB. That's why we're # 1.
Now now, you're clearly just trying to kiss ass and play the game for a mod position here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!