Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #455 (permalink)
The Virgin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
i can't understand the logic of having someone like Dirty banned whilst The Virgin still subsists here
you don't need to understand the logic. insulting members is something you always do but never understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The Virgin is fine because he's not going around insulting people which is more serious than the light trolling that he does from time to time.

When his trolling gets more extreme that's when he gets banned like he did for a week.
tnx djchameleon but let me correct you, it's never my intention to be trolling even in the slightest manner. some members just view my love to the pop mainstream and unique opinions to be trolling. when a different opinion is posted here that is totally opposite to that viewed by some of the members, they think it's trolling. i just view it as uniqueness of a personal opinion. nothing more nothing less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VocalsBass View Post
We should also understand that MB holds high expectations and a certain amount of "higher Standards" as to say, here at MB. That's why we're # 1.
agree. though there's this one mod that i really, really hate since the beginning of my stay here, i think some mods are doing the best they can to make this forum as fun as possible. and i can't believe Conan is a mod after all.. hmp! you lied to me. i should have known earlier that when you're name is written in bold in the active user's list right above the shoutbox is an indication you're a mod.