Music Banter - View Single Post - Vanilla's Dubstep Recommendations
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Default Vanilla's Dubstep Recommendations

I've received a few PMs about hooking people up with some Dubstep that I think is banging so I will use this thread to do so.

Liquid Stranger

Traveling the uncharted terrains of sound, Liquid Stranger’s creative output spans a wide range of electronic music in all of its colours and shades. Always pushing the sonic boundaries and merging genres, he consistently creates an ever-evolving blend of unique atmospheres and cutting edge grooves.

With 4 highly acclaimed full-length albums under his Liquid Stranger moniker, this multi-talented producer has established himself as the epitome of trans-national dubstep, covering everything from Latin, Asian, Eastern European and Jamaican Dancehall dubs. His first two albums, ‘The Invisible Conquest’ and ‘The Intergalactic Slapstick’ (Interchill 2007 & 2009), generated a substantial buzz with DJs and listeners alike while his next two albums, ‘The Private Riot’ and ‘Mechanoid Meltdown’

If you are really new to dubstep definitely start with him. He covers the basics of dubstep, melting tracks down and building them up.

Source

Zed Bias

If you want atmospheric, deep and dirty dubstep you have to check this guy out. He creeps into your rooms at night and wobble rapes you. He's actually more UK Garage than dubstep but these are some of the dubstep tracks he's done that are nasty as fuck.

<-VIP version

If anyone wants to add to my contributions, PM and you will receive full credits. Keep checking for more updates.