Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #495 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
What relevance did that have to the current discussion though? It sounds like you have a problem with what I like to talk about by your random mention of it. If you don't like my vagina talk, stay out of the Twat thread. Easy.
The relevance is that it was revealed that the last straw that got Dirty banned was impersonating you in a chatroom that isn't even on MB, and then mooning the webcam. I saw this as ironic, as you seemingly (just going by the content that you, yourself, post) have no qualms about embarassing yourself (in my opinion, take that for whatever it's worth to you) by talking openly about the size and smell of the orifice between your legs, and how many sexual partners you would like to have before you die (I would gladly provide links, lest they be deleted and manipulated my the mods to hurt my credibility, but you know what I'm referring to). My point being: if you are willing to make posts that tarnish your own image, how can you fault Dirty for (supposedly) doing the same? (Again, for any *sensitive* mods, this is a discussion about peception and opinion, not an attack).

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga
Passively wording an insult and then saying all you were doing was "reporting the facts" doesn't make it any less of an insult.
One man's insult is another man's word-for-word quote. Why not infract Vanilla for posting ignorant crap, instead of me for pointing out that said crap exists?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga
His post came out of nowhere and was totally unnecessary. Yep, I considered it infraction worthy, mainly as a means of keeping things from getting to direct insults. Obviously, that didn't work.
How did it "come out of nowhere"? The entire last half of this thread is dedicated to the Dirty/Vanilla incident.

And for the sake of intelligent conversation, how about not deleting my posts and throwing your weight around with meaningless bullsh*t infractions? You got a personal problem? Don't be scared to air it out homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Come on oojay, you can whinge about The Batlord and I post "sacrilegious" things but then you turn around use a personal attack against someone who isn't even the one being slandered in the first place? What?

I feel that duga did the right thing in this situation, and you all should shut the **** up
You posted a dildo crucifix and a picture of 2 Jesus' butt-f*cking each other. Regardless of religious connotation, that is offensive. You have a personal issue with me reporting your stupid posts, so you are using that as a basis to throw your nonsense into this thread as well. Vanilla slandered herself with her talk of vaginal frosting, as did you while posting those sacriligious and unfunny images. Let's all kill the messenger for pointing out your own stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger
For what it's worth had I still been a mod I would have given you one too.
Of course you would have been Vanilla's knight in shining armor, that's a given. You've been trying to get it in with every female member on this forum since the Bush administration.