Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 02:25 PM   #527 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

In the 1 year 10months I have been a regular member of this forum, the strongest thing I've learned about the majority of the people who post here is that the forum is full to the gunnels of bitchy, moaning faced bastards. Get a fucking life already. A troll got banned, I'm sure you could stir up some irl drama instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
I completely agree with you. You have to understand, each mod has a different idea of what is appropriate to tell and what isn't. A certain level of discretion is preferred just because it might actually be embarrassing to the person who was banned. I'm not saying this is the case with Dirty, but we want to at least try to be consistent. Obviously, that is harder than it sounds.

I think that's what we were going for initially. I even think this would have worked if it wasn't someone with a reputation like Dirty. Oh well, it happened.
Please, if someones biggest problem in life is the embarrassment of getting infracted/banned on a forum then I have a sentence of advice. Get out of the fucking house, mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.