Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:11 AM   #577 (permalink)
The Virgin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
And he knows that and plays the role very well...I dont think that he is as ignorant as he makes out to be. Only when he is questioned and on the verge of a back and forth battle. Then when someone loses their cool with him he plays the I didnt have a clue role which is exzactly what he wanted the whole time.
you make it sound like everything i do here is a manipulative, ill motivated post. i completely deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
as long as you keep allowing people to post mindless rubbish and despoiling the quality of this board, inciting hatred and fuelling hate amongst the rational contributors, i doubt I'll be sticking here for long anyway

back to the comfort of Music Babble and markprindle.yuku
talking about hate, let's try to be detailed here. i respond to your posts, it's always peaceful and done with good intentions. everytime you respond on my posts, you're always pissed and mad and always wave that "i wish you're gone" wagon. now, let me ask the question, whos'e the hater? whose' more rational?

i don't know what's the term in english but the last sentence sounds like a spoiled brat saying "Mommy, you better buy me a candy or else i won't eat my dinner".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
the first time i smiled at something you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
Agreed.

Like I said, oojay, I had nothing against you. You are quickly starting to come off as a drama queen, though. What exactly are you trying to accomplish by keeping this going?
he wants to set things right, i guess. just my opinion.

but with all due respect to everyone here, my thought on the matter is that i view musicbanter as a family. the mods are the parents and the members are the children. now the parents set some rules to ensure that the family works in the most harmonious way as possible. some children are not nice and always break the rules. but some parents as well do the same. where do we draw the line? honesty. if everyone would be just honest enough that they made a mistake, whether it's the parents or the children, mods or the members, then we wouldn't have this long disagreement at all. but then again, arguments are fun to read so there.