Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:03 PM   #606 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon
In some senses that's true. But if you're talking specifically about me, which you were in the post I keep referring to, then you are talking about me as an individual, not the mod team in general.
I was talking TO you ABOUT the mods. TO YOU, because you gave me my last bullish*t infraction. ABOUT the mods BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD. Believe it or not, your actions reflect poorly on your fellow mods.

Quote:
You were the one who decided to post your infraction publicly, in this thread. Why would I assume you didn't want the discussion to be... you know... public? Had you chosen to PM me about it I would have been happy to discuss things privately.
I don't care, that's why I made it public. Also, bullish*t infractions were being discussed at the time, and you decided to issue another one. I'll decide what info of mine is made public and which is not, I don't need your help with that.

Why is it that the other mods can go without provoking arguments and making things personal, but you have such trouble with it? They are able to follow their own rules but you are not.

Quote:
As I said before, I'm not trying to provoke anything, I am simply responding to you.
You have a funny way of showing it.