Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #210 (permalink)
Driztdor
Groupie

Our dog has epilation time or whatever you call it. So its winter coat gets thinner. I had one night dream where i brushed loosed fur away. I brushed and brushed until the dog disappeared.

Another strange dream:
I was on a old and big mansion on a tour. We walked throug the floors until i found an supervision room, which was full of monitors whose were used to watch what happened on corridors. I looked one monitor and saw a dead man lying on a puddle of blood on floor. Somehow i felt that i had to go to that room. So i walked through the mansion and found stairs to cellar. Finally i was in that room. I went to that dead man. Then i saw an old man rest on a bed. ''He's not dead'', old man sain in English*(which is strange, because english, as you may see, isn't my native/mother tongue. And then the 'dead' man attacked me. I wake up immediatly.
^^That's was really scary. And i have seen really bad nightmares before that (zombie apocalypse, get stuck on elevator, being paralyzed, get lost on a dark forest etc. etc.) but that was maybe the creepiest one. I couldn't sleep for rest of night.
Driztdor is offline   Reply With Quote