Music Banter - View Single Post - When Someone is Banned
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #608 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
I was talking TO you ABOUT the mods. TO YOU, because you gave me my last bullish*t infraction. ABOUT the mods BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD. Believe it or not, your actions reflect poorly on your fellow mods.
Again, the post didn't say anything about the mod team. It was directed at me so I responded to it.

Quote:
I don't care, that's why I made it public. Also, bullish*t infractions were being discussed at the time, and you decided to issue another one. I'll decide what info of mine is made public and which is not, I don't need your help with that.
So what are you saying here? You feel things should be made public? Or you feel things shouldn't be made public? You seem to be arguing for both sides now.

Quote:
Why is it that the other mods can go without provoking arguments and making things personal, but you have such trouble with it? They are able to follow their own rules but you are not.
So this is directed at me personally, right? Or are you going to try and pretend it's directed at the mod team as a whole again?

Which rules do you feel I've broken?

Quote:
You have a funny way of showing it.
I have a funny way of responding to you by responding to you? Not sure if I follow.