Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is Your Explanation For ET's?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oojay View Post
There are many competing theories that attempt to explain all of the so-called "Extraterrestrial" phenomenon that has occured throughout human history. Here are some of the theories:

Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBE's) - These occurrences are the result of the actions of biological entities that are not from our planet (i.e. "Aliens"). This brings up the following questions:
---How did these EBE's come to exist?
---So we are not alone in the universe?
---Are they somehow related to us?
---Is there a common "God" that created us all?
---Did these EBE's create humans, making THEM our "God"?

Us From The Future - The so-called "Aliens" are not extraterrestrial. The entities are humans from the future that have evolved and discovered how to travel through time, and have done so and intervened throughout human history. This brings up the following questions:
---If time travel is possible, does this mean that there are multiple timelines?
---What events in history have been affected by intervention?
---Is it possible to travel back to the time of the creation of the universe?

A Figment Of The Imagination - With virtually no physical proof and differing accounts of events, some believe that all encounters with supposed ET's were simply imagened during a nightmare, hallucination, etc. This brings up the following questions:
---How do you explain all of the sightings of supposed space crafts?
---How do you explain the continuity between unrelated accounts?

What do you guys think is the correct explanation? In my opinion, it is some combination of all of the above.
I think you can broaden some of those points to include some other theories/hypothesis

Originating from Earth: Past, Present or Future
  • Originating from Earth: From the Past
I think it is more possible for ETIs originating from Earth some time in the past then returning "home" to Earth. For the simple fact that time progresses forward, and the ETIs do not have to violate that law of physics to travel from the Future Earth backwards in time to recent times.
  • Originating from Earth: From the Present
This requires a more simple solution to the question of the origin of ETI and UFOs. It could either be real or imagine:
real:
  1. Secret Government Secret Technological Experimentations
  2. Secret Society Secret Technological Experimentations
  3. Hoaxes perpetrated by various groups
imagined:
  • Morphic Resonance
This ties in with your preposition of A Figment Of The Imagination except it is a shared phenomenon. It is nothing more than a share fantasy or dream of like organisms in this cause human beings have a similar fantasy of seeing something or some one from another planet.
  • Originating from Earth: From the Future
This is more complicated for the ETIs and UFOs to originate from the future
  • Premonitions of the Future
There could be two catagories one the imagination relying on present information, and other the present information comes from the future
  • The Vern Effect
A persons imagination no matter how fantastic it is really is influence by what they in their own time. An example would be in the Middle Ages the common folk or a maybe Knight saw UFOs as dragons, but today Joe Sixpack sees a UFOs as spaceships.
  • The Tesla Effect
I don't know the actual name if there is a theory but Future Events influencing Present Events. I've heard that Nikola Tesla could actually foresee an invention right before his eyes, before he actually made it.
Maybe the mind of the human being has something like a third eye in the mind to see a certain finite amount of time into the future. Maybe it was or maybe it wasn't Nikolas Telsa imagination of seeing things not actually there but something he developed that he could foresee the future I don't know that is really speculation, maybe there is a physiological or psychological explanation,
An example would be if a pitcher throws a "change up" because he imagines the batter striking out, the batter strikes out and that was the event that influence his decision to throw the "change up." That present event for the pitcher was his past's premonition of the future event at that present time.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote