Music Banter - View Single Post - The Virgin's "Coming Out" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 03:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Virgin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Uhhh....No. My only concern was the wide range of ages that YOU once stated were acceptable to you for engaging in sexual acts with, and now your posting vids of you and kids on a world wide music forum in a coming out of the closet thread? Are these kids and they're parents aware that your posting them in a homosexual thread that YOU created with them as part of the show? Dont you think thats an invasion of privacy and should be at the discretion of the parents as to whether or not they're kids should be subjected to humiliation that way? I cant speak for everyone else but I would be ****ing FURIOUS!!
first of all, these are not kids. they are my collegaues in my work. and let me state the obvious, they are over 18 years old.

second, i never indicated in this thread that my friends on that video are homosexuals. they are a combination of straight and gay people so i don't know where you get that idea they are being humiliated.

lastly, why are you even complaining when the truth of the matter is that this thread is not meant for straight members.