Music Banter - View Single Post - The Virgin's "Coming Out" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 03:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Virgin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
They dont look like "collegaues" but whatever you say. Im sure all of them are still thrilled that your exploiting them in this thread as well. Second of all you cant discriminate against someone posting in any thread just because they are straight dude, and nobody really knows what to expect from you judging from comments you have made in the past.
i know what you're doing. you're trying to extract all possible reasons, no matter how stupid and unrealistic and false they are, to highlight it and make it a reason for me to get an infraction.

it does not take a scientist to figure out you want to interpret a scenario here wherein i'm making a thread about homosexuals and the video i posted involves kids that are so unknowingly being used and exploited and forced to be part of a thread that endorses homosexuailty.

guess what, not all members are stupid and silly enough to fall under your trap. i already gave you my explanations as to why you're opinions here are senseless. i expect you have enough brain to understand that, at least.