Music Banter - View Single Post - English or Spanish.
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 05:20 AM   #31 (permalink)
sikoholickkouboi
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
i think you have a lot of surpressed anger , for someone living in such a culturaly diverse country you have a lot of problems with a lot of races and nationalities....and i think it's fairly obvious, despite your PC retoric, that you are a frustrated white surpremasist....
I do have a lot of suppressed anger. I have just as much hatred for most whites here in America, though. You haven't heard my "religious right" rant or others yet. I have some problems with probably about EVERYONE these days. But, it boils down to opinion, still at the core, irregardless. How does that make me "white supremacist"? Just because I'm a white guy who has the balls to say some **** and ain't so agreeable with the liberals 100% that I'm a complete pussy who HATES ALL of my own race? I don't have a problem with anything except special treatment for people who don't give a damn about this country (white, black or whetever) or to stay here. I don't think it should be a requirements of ANY immigrant (white, black, asian or any other race) to learn the native language, esp. if they are getting things SO damn good. If they wanna come here legally and become citizens with EQUAL TREATMENT AND TAXATION, I have no problem. This is just my opinion. Like I said, I hate MANY hateful "casual Christians" over here, too, which MANY of are *gasp* white. I'd expect the same moving to the any other country and wouldn't WHINE about it.
sikoholickkouboi is offline   Reply With Quote