Music Banter - View Single Post - Fistful Of Words
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Badlittlekitten
And then there was music

Default Fistful Of Words

I thought I might as well start a thread to post some of the many songs and stuff I have. First though something different; I recently started writing a novel (!) It's basically a pyschedelic comedy novel set around a sweet factory called Tenpeny Tower. It's a shady coperation that puts sedatives in their sweets to calm the young. Also there's a factory worker that had an accident and he slowly starts becoming a sweet. Oh and there's a love story in there to.

It's all a bit daft and surreal, inspired by Robert Rankin, Kennedy Toole's classic A Confederacy Of Dunces and Ren And Stimpy.
If there are any proper writers on here I would appreciate ten mins of your reading time and your thoughts. I've never been formally taught any lit skills and have only instinct to go by. I'll post the first chapter and a bit (which is all I've written). There are some minor mistakes but it's readable.

https://soundcloud.com/bad-little-kittens
My Top 100 LPs
My Top 52 Indie Tracks Of The 21st Century (incomplete)
Badlittlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote