Music Banter - View Single Post - What Is Your Explanation For ET's?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
jackhammer
Ba and Be.

The one major flaw in all of this? There is still no hard evidence for ET's in the first place. I am not saying that they don't exist but we still have no constructive evidence for other life forms.

I am not of the opinion that they DON'T exist at all. Far from it. I personally think there is life out there somewhere but due to the huge vastness of space it is almost certain that we won't be able to come into contact with it.

Unless we can get probes to the many moons out there that appear to have water or carbon based materials (Io, Titan, Europa etc) and said probes be able to penetrate the various surfaces then it is always speculation.

Time travel into the past by whomever and whatever has so far seemed impossible due to natures law. It just doesn't allow it according to our understanding of physics.

This does not mean that it is impossible but in our lifetime and our children's lifetime? We probably wont encounter any of this.

Basically we don't know **** really and it will take a long long time to begin to understand the universe. It is great fun trying though!

“A cynic by experience, a romantic by inclination and now a hero by necessity.”
jackhammer is offline   Reply With Quote