Music Banter - View Single Post - The Late Night Rambling Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 05:50 AM   #533 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
The argument that took place with "The Virgins" coming out thread was something I was serious about. The reasons for me initially posting in there were with genuine concern and I think most would agree who are up to speed with what was said. Now..should I have not jumped the gun with assuming the worst? Yes...but given the history of remarks that he has been known to say I reacted out of conceren for the well being of the potential victims in that case. I apologize for jumping to conclusions and nothing still has been proved either way but just for the sake of not prolonging it anymore than it has already been drug out, I'll take the brunt of the blame for that thread spiraling out of control. The back and forth that went on between me and him after the initial accusations were just more observations that me and a number of other MB users have noticed him doing. I never insulted him, I simply stated what I thought he was doing throughout the forum on a daily basis. Finally lost interest and stopped posting in the thread and checked it 4 hours later and the drama had unfolded. Point is my initial reasons for posting in there were with very good intentions and I think you , along with others would agree.
Most the time I find humor in anything but I dont think with the history given with him there should have been anything left to chance. If I jumped the gun thats my bad, but I'd rather it turn out to not be what I thought it was than to have let it go unnoticed for an unknown length of time when it could've been solved from the get go. In future instances ill go about it in a different way but im not sorry for the moral standard I have. I would like to think that even the most dark and twisted of people wouldnt find humor or over look something of that nature. I can make a joke out of just about anything but I think thats where you draw the line.
of course I'll side with you and think your concerns are justified

what prompted me to join in that thread, is the funny fact that Thee Virgin, as a gay man, is behaving towards straights in a manner he doesn't want gays to be treated by straights

i don't feel as if gays should be given any special treatment, here, or anywhere else - it's not a disablity or some sort of Messianic power given by God

i mean i'm bi myself, i don't expect straights to wait on me, hand and foot, and succumb to every little whimsy i embark upon - i expect the normal treatment, as straights and gays get, and if a straight is pissed wth my advances, i know how to back off

and of coz, as mentioned in the "Coming Out" thread before it was closed, Thee Virgin is always talking about equality of "sexual preference", as if it's a God-given right, and then he pisses all over race and gender - blacks are "monkeys" who like taking it up the ass and all vaginas are disgusting - c'mon isn't a vagina where he came from?

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote