Music Banter - View Single Post - The Late Night Rambling Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:40 AM   #536 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
It's all good, I wasn't judging you, just confused based on the banned thread.

Nothing wrong with joking around with people, as long as they know that!

You're right, it's a music forum and we need to make sure that is obvious. I have been trying to push that point on people as well.

There's always going to be people that suck up, but it's great when people just have a personality for themselves you know?
See the issue with that is , you could be joking around with someone and that one person gets it but someone will come from the outside that doesn't know the inside joke and think it's wrong or an insult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
OK, I get it. You take the females side in any argument or disagreement, it's a cheap way to gain favor, but whatever works for you.

Truth is, you are sucking up. Whether it's to the mods or almost every female on this site, you just kiss ass constantly. I know you want to get along with everyone, but damn dude.
WTF are you talking about? I don't take a females side in any argument or disagreement.

I'm pretty sure all of the females on this site hate my guts and I don't really care why would I side with someone that I know hates me?

sucking up to the mods? are you ****ting me?

The same things you were saying in the banned thread I said that shit weeks ago but everyone decided to kick me while I was down and brand me with a scarlet letter for speaking about my opinion on the whole mods vs. members situation.

Some of the same damn things that you and oojay were saying, I already said in the past.

I mentioned something about a bigger picture and people were just all like "oh he's paranoid blah blah blah" whatever the fuck the said. I don't care that's over and done with.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote