Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:31 AM   #389 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
i understand your point tore, i really do. but think of it this way, let's assume yes, humans are not superior to animals. sure, they can have equal rank as with us. along with that, imagine if they'd get that right not to be killed cause of course, if you can't kill a human, certainly not to animals. what will we be eating then?

i can't imagine my life eating cucumber sandwhich or carrot soup every day. God knows we humans need to eat meat. He knows humans deserve somthing better than plain coleslaw for lunch.

But i do understand what you're trying to say. it's just not enough for us to justify that the meat-eaters are any more cruel because of their way of eating than the vegetarians.
I don't understand how vegetarianism could be considered cruel. Especially how do you address the point of "God says we need to eat meat" to atheists? Or what about such religions that forbid the consumption of animals? If this "God" knows we need to eat meat, how come you don't hear of vegetarians dropping dead every so often because they don't eat meat? If this God knows that we need meat, then why would this "God" make it so that one can sustain a vegetarian/vegan diet, subsiding on plants?

And I would love to eat a cucumber salad everyday

mmmmmmmmm. Nothing is so satisfying as a meal consisting of that. All the delicious flavours, the tangy lemon juice, the garlic, and the fresh vegetables.

One thing you are missing is that humans are animals!!!!!!!!
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote