Music Banter - View Single Post - Community Feedback Poll [read clarifications in OP before voting!]
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:19 PM   #49 (permalink)
richie1
Music Addict

First, let me say that I'm a newbie. That being said, perhaps I can give a different view than those that have been posted previously.

Needless to say, I haven't been around here long enough to know what the old mods were like compared to the new. I haven't really been around long enough to form opinions on the current mods. That being said, this has been my experience so far....

I've seen ALOT of talk about getting banned, abuse of power, etc... I've even seen several signatures and quotes making reference to mods/rules.

My webpage in my signature was removed for "advertising". It is a music related site that I am just putting together. It does not have ads. It does not earn money. Not sure how it differs from others but, whatever.

The people on these boards seem really cool and, it's hard for me to imagine it getting out of hand to the point of people needing to be banned, but I only came on board earlier this month so, what do I know?
There ain't much to rake anyway in the fall

[link removed by mod - no advertising permitted]
richie1 is offline   Reply With Quote