Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #423 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
my own personal belief on this is that God really didn't mean it. He was just pissed off probably cause Adam disobeyed him.

and actually, if there's anything implied here, God seems like he doesn't want them to eat that 'apple' which is a non-meat food right? hmm..and you said Gods wants us to be vegetarians? go figure.
Quote:
don't make fun of the Bible and most of all, God
i'm not making fun of God, i'm making fun of you

you said God said that, so where in the Bible did he say that?

do you even know what is the "Apple"?

and if you're so close to God, are you aware of the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?

and I don't trust men, i only trust the word of God, and I'm still waiting for the scripture that says God is annoyed with Adam so he didn't mean it, and that there is still Eden left on Earth

last time I checked, i can't pet a wild cobra or sleep with a wild tiger (that's what "dominion" means)

if you are not going to provide me with scripture about God making animals for us to eat exclusively, then i take it you know nothing about the Bible, am i correct?

and i take it you just wanna wriggle out of this by some poor excuse saying i shouldn't mock God

and i firmly believe you are the one mocking God, because nowhere in the Bible does it say God makes animals for us to eat exclusively, and God means what he says, and doesn't just say things cos he's angry

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.

Last edited by Howard the Duck; 06-17-2011 at 06:13 AM.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote