Music Banter - View Single Post - What Would You Do?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abearmauledme View Post
Grab the injection and break down the door, run down the hall and finally spot the evil mad man who trapped me here. We would do battle for 10 minutes through his collapsing laboratory until he disarms me. Laying on the floor waiting for his speech to finish, I remember my trick dollar that had become lodged in the needle. I quickly retract the string and stab him in the neck as he tries to chop me down with a battle ax. I walk out slowly as the building and the middle aged woman explode in slowmo.

What would you do if there was a zombie apocalypse at this very moment?
If there was a zombie apocalypse, it would most certainly be an elderly zombie apocalypse. The first thing that I'm going to do is head to the nearest sporting goods store and hardware store. I'm going to pick up a bat and hammer some nails into it and get ready for some awesome melee action smacking around slow moving elderly zombies. After that I will head to the nearest military base.

Scenario: You are walking in a parking lot and you see a group of kids breaking into a car that is parked two cars away from your own. What would you do?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote