Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 02:55 AM   #3883 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Everything is sliding now. The horizontal planes of the layout of this forum are all sliding against eachother in parallel. It only stops when you look at it. Happens in the periphery, but, like usual, the periphery has more of a grip on the visual field than normal.

The head pressure has turned into more of swaying, motion that makes me think of butter for some reason. Currently listening to As The Stars Fall (thanks Canwll) - Artificial Sun. Great song. Like the last one I listened to, the music has a huge potential to influence mood, as with any psychedelic, and this is a good shift.

Perception-wise, I can sense a lot more around me. Particularly behind me, and it feels as though my entire sensory perception of what's behind me is breathing right down my neck. Not uncomfortably. But there. Obvious.

As I type this, the hallucinations are getting more intense. Everything is shifting, morphing, changing in my periphery. It's not an ominous thing, but it seems to be the kind of thing that needs a soundtrack.

Now I'll find it one.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote