Music Banter - View Single Post - your weirdest dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 11:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spike*Spiegel
Five Feet of Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewiscode
Weirdest dream I have is that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"....

Oh,wait what I meant to say is.

Weirdest one I can remember is from a long time ago. It involved me and dracula playing the lava game (you know the floors made of lava so you have to use couch cusions and such to get around). Somehow we ended up playing basketball in go-karts. That's as much as I can remember. I haven't really been remembering my dreams lately.
i thought i invented that game and was the only lil kid that played it!! craziness.... anyway, i dream very vividly almost ever night. the weirdest are usually really gory or ones where i marry my brother (wtf??). i have this reoccuring dream where ill be walking somewhere, we'll say a grocery store for example, and suddenly everything and everyone except me, flashes a greyish shade. then the colors return, but now they are dull, and everyone around me has turned into a zombie and i have to sever their spine or cut off their head to kill them. and for the rest of the dream im being stalked all over town by these blood-thirsty zombies. i try to hide but they always seem to turn up and it gets quite intense. Usually this ends with me getting killed and at the same time i watch myself being killed, a sort of 3rd person perspective.
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote