Music Banter - View Single Post - Sexual Orientation
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 10:47 AM   #491 (permalink)
DoctorSoft
Rocket Appliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I'm just curious, but I have a preference for girls with short hair and small chests so does this make me bisexual? I love tomboys and for a bunch of reasons. I think women who wear makeup all of the time look awful and it makes me sad that they would hide their natural beauty. I know a few tomboys who wear makeup and some who don't wear makeup, but it seems like there are more guyish girls who don't wear makeup than ordinary girls. Another thing I like is the fact that of the tomboys I've known, most of them have had secret girly quirks and worries and I find that adorable. I also found out that the maker of one of my guitar effect pedals is transsexual, and I found her to be rather attractive. When I found out I didn't cringe or feel sick. Hell, I wouldn't mind going out on a date with her even after I found out.
I'll be honest with you dude, that's how I realised I was bisexual. I remember realising one day that I was not attracted to women who looked like women, pretty much specifically girls that are boyish. I pretty much always found guys hot, but I lied to myself and made up stupid excuses to make myself feel better.

Now you have to ask yourself, do you find men attractive, or do you just have a thing for tomboys? It could take you a while to reach a conclusion, and that's fine. When you do, and if it it turns out you're bisexual, just don't be like me and lie to yourself for 2 years.