Music Banter - View Single Post - Rebecca Black
Thread: Rebecca Black
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #441 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe1234 View Post
I love Rebecca's friend in pink's dancing in the back of the car! It always makes my day. I even hear that she (her name is Benni Cinkle) is releasing her own single soon. I hope it will be good!
I honestly dont get people like yourself(s) mentality towards music. I have a friend that is a talented musicion, likes good music typically but all he listens to now and talks about are ****ty acts like this just so he can be like "WOW THIS IS AWSOME! WINKWINK".

So many people like yourself have taken this same reaction that it would appear you actually truly like and enjoy/respect this trash and that it is no longer just a joke to you.

My question is, do these people do it to feel better about themselves? or do they truly enjoy the lack of substances in the music and perfer a purely generic topic that relates to everyone. I get listening and dancing to **** like this at a club but when you go out and buy it??? What the **** are you getting out of that other than looking like an idiot to the salesman at the store.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote