Music Banter - View Single Post - A question to vegetarians
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 11:20 PM   #481 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seussicide View Post
Acts 11:5-7
I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me: Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air. And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.

There's a lot of mentions in the bible about the use of animals for our benefit. Including clothing, and mere sustenance.
if you've been following my posts (i assume you have) - i already pointed out that verse, some pages back, I said God showed all kinds of animals to Peter and sez "eat them"

and i've already said that this is a rebellion verse to Judaistic law of "no pork", as "you can work on a Sabbath" was a rebellion to "do nothing on Sabbath" - the New Testament is partly a rebellion to the Judaistic law cos Jesus was a rebel

neways, as Jesus, are we still on the God thing?

and all I've got to say to Thee Virgin is:-

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote